"When my pet rock died, I got a Pet Handkerchief!" Some well-known magician.
This listing is for a New, Direct from the manufacturer....Hank The Pet Handkerchief! Long off the market, it is back again and better than ever! Hank is a comedy utility item for magicians and the Poor Man's Vent Doll! Hank can be used by entertainers in a variety of ways. The presentational possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
* Coin Magic: Use Hank to vanish and appear coins (a coin routine is included in the instructions). Or use your favorite gaffed coins with Hank, like: Scotch & Soda, Hopping Half, Locking $2.85, Two Copper One Silver, Expanded Shell Coins and more! Instead of the coins vanishing or appearing in your plain old, boring hand, increase the entertainment by making the magic happen in Hank's mouth!
* Card Magic: A spectator selects a card, which is then lost in the deck. The deck is dropped into Hank's mouth, where he attempts to 'suck' the card to the top of the deck. He apparently fails, but when the deck is checked, the chosen card is found with bite marks! ("Bitten Cards" are included.)
* Sponge balls: Use Hank with your favorite sponge ball effects! He will bite a single sponge ball into two balls, make them vanish or appear. He'll chew a sponge ball into a square or rabbit shape, make a sponge ball grow ('cause it got wet from Hank's spit? Or chew a sponge ball into lots of tiny balls!
* Thumb Tip Magic: Many of your favorite thumb tip tricks can be performed with Hank! Use Hank instead of your fist to vanish, change, restore or appear items! Imagine putting a lit cigarette into Hank's mouth! Ouch!! Short pieces of yarn restore into one long piece in Hank's mouth!
* Rope Magic: Hank will chew a knot right off a rope! Burp him and the knot flies out of his mouth! He'll bite a rope in to two pieces, then 'knit' the ends back together using his teeth and tongue!
* MCs, Clowns & Vents can use Hank for humorous byplay with kids! Hank will 'bite' a kids finger, crack corny jokes and more! Vents can use Hank as a poor man's ventriloquism doll. Or produce a mouth coil from Hank's mouth instead of your own. (Let's be serious, do you really want to put a Mouth Coil made in China or India in your mouth?!? Mouth Coils are not FDA approved!)
Hank The Pet Handkerchief, a quality man's white handkerchief, approx. 16 inches square, with a colorful, open mouth silk screened in the center! Place over your hand and use your fingers to open and close his mouth, making him talk, chew, swallow, etc.
2 Bitten Cards, made with Bicycle, poker-size playing cards, one red back, one blue. Each card has bite marks. These are used with your own deck to perform the Bitten Card effect described above.
Note: The instructions detail many tricks that can be utilized with Hank. The extra tricks are not included. Provide your own coins, sponge balls, rope, thumb tip and deck of cards.