This solid wooden block looks like you just sawed it off a board in your work shop. Natural looking and completely examinable.
* The block is placed on a table (not leaned, like other methods). The performer concentrates and causes it fall over whenever he wants (no guessing and stretching your patter, like other methods). Block is again examinable and the routine is repeatable.
* You can even cover the block with a large jar or pitcher, so no one can suspect blowing or threads. The Block falling over in a 'chamber' looks eerie!
* For a different routine, raise goose bumps on your spectators when a "spirit" makes the block slide to the left or right, in a 'yes' or 'no' seance routine.
* Effects can be performed seated at a table, or standing.
* The Block stands approx. 3.5 inches tall, 1.5 inches wide and .75 inches thick and has a natural, unfinished look.
* Comes complete with everything needed.
(The PK Block is also available ala carte: Block & Instructions only.)